- Consultations to find out more about your business and assess what interventions will work best for you and your staff.
- Mental health awareness at work training for managers and staff.
- Pre-therapy training for staff based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). These are evidence based strategies shown to help people build resilience, prevent burnout and to cope with difficulties such as depression and anxiety. – Training is usually delivered online in groups of no more than 20 to make them as interactive and interesting as possible.
- Optional email support for staff with all guided self-help materials
- Full day interactive courses covering a range of topics designed to raise awareness of mental health problems and how to cope as well as building a supportive workplace culture.
- Each participant receives a downloadable workbook with all the materials which they can keep after the course.
- Certificate emailed to everyone who completes one of our training courses
- Individual therapy packages for staff are also available. (6 sessions of either low intensity CBT or Counselling with our qualified and experienced therapists)
Want to know more? Send us a message;
- Access to online courses that can be done anytime at your own pace (currently in development).
- Access to pre recorded webinars and resources for your staff delivered by our therapists on a variety of topics e.g stress, resilience, depression, anxiety and loss.
“We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are”Anais Nin